Author by: Osho Language: en Publisher by: St. Martin's Press Format Available: PDF, ePub, Mobi Total Read: 35 Total Download: 971 File Size: 48,6 Mb Description: Sex matters to us all. The Osho approach to sex begins with an understanding of how important love is in our lives, while at the same time acknowledges that the journey into love cannot exclude our innate biological energies. With this perspective, it becomes clear that the tendency for religions, and for society in general, to associate sex with sin and morality has been a great misfortune. Sex Matters begins by deconstructing the layers of sexual repression that the condemnation of sex has inflicted on human. Throughout Sex Matters - in response to questions about everything from jealousy to premature ejaculation, the role of intimacy and the differences between men and women - Osho proposes a vision that embraces sex as a fundamental gift from nature. We learn how orgasm offers a glimpse of timelessness, thoughtlessness, and pure awareness -- biology's way of pointing toward the consciousness that helps us to understand ourselves.
Finally, we are presented with a clear choice: a repressed sexuality that leads to pornography, perversion, and a stunted humanity or a playful, respectful, and relaxed innocence that supports us in becoming fulfilled and whole, as nature intended. Author by: Osho Language: en Publisher by: Osho Media International Format Available: PDF, ePub, Mobi Total Read: 35 Total Download: 553 File Size: 42,8 Mb Description: Not believing, but only experiencing, says Osho in this inspiring book, is a way of finding truth and meaning. Flexify 2 Serial. While Nietzsche's declaration that 'God is dead, therefore man is free' was an incredible step in understanding, he argues, it is in itself a negative solution and does not bring freedom.
Simply removing God is not enough. In The God Conspiracy, Osho offers a solution beyond Nietzsche — meditation, a direct connection with existence itself. Here he shows how Zen and meditation allow us to find meaning and significance, creativity, receptivity, and a path to freedom. Zen has no God, but it has a tremendous power to transform our consciousness, to bring so much awareness that committing evil becomes inconceivable. This book argues persuasively that transformation cannot be imposed, but must come from one’s innermost being and understanding.
Superconsciousness of the future that we serve in this website is kind of soft file book. Ebooks document samadhi the superconsciousness of the future Page: 1.
Author by: Colin Wilson Language: en Publisher by: Watkins Publishing Format Available: PDF, ePub, Mobi Total Read: 20 Total Download: 688 File Size: 50,7 Mb Description: Throughout history there have been references and examples in literature, art and philosophy of an increased awareness of life while under the influence of extreme emotions - these have become known as Peak Experiences. Soon after Colin Wilson became aware of this phenomena in the 1960s he wondered about its history and how its power could be harnessed, thus began a 40 year investigation. In 'SUPERCONSCIOUSNESS' we see how such luminaries as Yeats, Blake, Satre, Nietzche and Robert Graves were all effected by PE's and how on the opposite side it has long been noted that we are least insightful when we are at our lowest ebb. By looking in detail through the different areas where this phenomena has occurred and offering anecdotes and examples of how many people in history (as well as himself) were effected Wilson reveals a pattern of insight with emotions. He ends the book with an instructional section on achieving power consciousness for yourself.
Author by: Mouni Sadhu Language: en Publisher by: Karnac Books Format Available: PDF, ePub, Mobi Total Read: 16 Total Download: 844 File Size: 47,7 Mb Description: A complete course in mental and spiritual development. In this classic text Mouni Sadhu lays bare the many myths and fallacies surrounding the practice of meditation. He then details a comprehensive course, from the beginnings of practice and the importance of regularity, to advanced techniques of meditation and contemplation in both Western and Eastern traditions. Highlights include: - Obstacles to meditation - Techniques of meditation - An introduction to contemplation - Meditation in a Christian context - The possibility of miracles. Author by: Dr.
Baker Language: en Publisher by: Baker eBooks Publishing Format Available: PDF, ePub, Mobi Total Read: 83 Total Download: 787 File Size: 47,7 Mb Description: Superconsciousness Through Meditation: During a superconscious state the individual is flooded with an intense radiance, ten thousand times brighter than the brightest sun. Time seems to stand still; there is a feeling of power and a sense of possessing infinite wisdom and understanding at the moment of union.
Subjectively there is an intense feeling of ecstasy or bliss which makes the orgasm of sexual union seem as nothing compared to it. To attain this state it is necessary to undertake certain disciplines that lead to non-attachment; the author provides eight progressive Yoga routines for this purpose. Clear and precise instructions are given to aid the earnest seeker. They are designed to eliminate mental, emotional, and physical disturbances from one's life. The final stages outlined in this work consist of Dharana, (concentration) and Dhyana, (sustained concentration) which lead ultimately to the attainment of Samadhi or Cosmic Consciousness.
Author by: Michael B. Mensky Language: en Publisher by: World Scientific Format Available: PDF, ePub, Mobi Total Read: 65 Total Download: 497 File Size: 53,6 Mb Description: The phenomenon of consciousness includes mysterious aspects providing a basis for many spiritual doctrines (including religions) and psychological practices. These directions of human knowledge are usually considered to contradict the laws of science. However, quantum mechanics? In a sense, the mysterious direction of science? Allows us to include the phenomena of consciousness and life as well as the relevant phenomena in the sphere of science.Wolfgang Pauli, one of the pioneers of quantum mechanics, together with great psychologist Carl Gustav Jung, guessed about the relation between quantum mechanics and consciousness in the beginning of the twentieth century.
However, only?many-worlds? Interpretation of quantum mechanics, proposed in 1957 by Hugh Everett III, gave the real basis for the systematic investigation of this relation.Roger Penrose, one of the apologists of the relation between quantum mechanics and consciousness, claimed in his Last book?The Road to Reality?
That the Everett's interpretation may be estimated only after creating the theory of consciousness. Thereagainst, the author has proposed in 2000 and further elaborates in this book, the so-called Extended Everett's Concept, that allows one to derive the main features of consciousness and super-consciousness (intuition, or direct vision of truth) from quantum mechanics. This is exposed in this book in a form intelligible for a wide audience.
Mouni Sadhu (17 August 1897 – 24 December 1971) was the nom de plume of Mieczyslaw Demetriusz Sudowski, an author of spiritual, mystical and esoteric subjects. Although born in and living there until the outbreak World War II, he eventually settled in Australia and became a naturalised Australian citizen in the early 1950s. As a writer his subject matter concerned Western and Eastern firstly, and also occultism both Western and Eastern, including, and the tradition of India. His greatest personal influence was.
The name 'Mouni Sadhu' means 'Silent' ( Mouni) Holy man ( ) or in. His literary estate was left to the, of which he was a member. The royalties that have accrued from the estate now provide for services to Australian authors.
• मो उनिसधु • def. Of mouna ref.mouna (mauna) [same]: Silence; the Truth of Brahman, expressed by the Brahman-knower by his mere abidence in stillness • • Mouni Sadhu,'In Days of Great Peace' 2nd edition revised and enlarged, published 1957 by George Allen and Unwin Ltd, p. • • 'Initiations' by Paul Sedir, Translated from the French by Mouni Sadhu, Regency Press London 1967, p.
• Rafal T Prinke: Mouni Sadhu Revealed, 'The Lamp of Thoth', [Leeds, UK] Vol. II, 1983, No 5. • 'Mouni Sadhu as I Knew him.'
By Nicholas Tereschenko, 'The Lamp of Thoth, [Leeds, UK] vol: III, no. • Mouni Sadhu, 'The Tarot: a Contemporary Course of the Quintessence of Hermetic Occultism' 1st edition pub.
1962 by George Allen and Unwin Ltd., pages 12 and 13. • 'In Days of Great Peace' 2nd edition, revised and enlarged 1957, page 49, pub. George Allen and Unwin Ltd. •,,,, • 'In Days of Great Peace' 2nd edition revised and enlarged 1957, pub. George Allen and Unwin Ltd. • 'In Days of Great Peace' 2nd. Edition revised and enlarged, page 51.
• • 'Initiations' by Paul Sedir, translated from the French by Mouni Sadhu, pub. 1967 by Regency Press, 'Foreword' page 7. • • • 'In Days of Great Peace, 2nd ed. Revised and enlarged, pub 1957 by George Allen and Unwin Ltd., page 53. • 'In Days of Great Peace' 2nd ed. Revised and enlarged, chpt. IX pages 50 and 51, chpt XIII 'The Direct Path' page 69, all of chpt XIV 'The Technique of Vichara' • Mouni Sadhu, 'Samadhi' Chapter XIII, 'The Law of Transformation', p.
By George Allen and Unwin Ltd. • Mouni Sadhu, 'Samadhi' Chapter XVI, 'Defeats and Downfalls', p. By George Allen and Unwin Ltd. • Mouni Sadhu, 'Samadhi' Chapter XVII, 'The Motive Power of Hope' p. 1962 by George Allen and Unwin Ltd. • Mouni Sadhu, 'Ways to Self Realization: a modern evaluation of occultism and spiritual paths', p. X of Foreword, pub.
In the USA 1962 by the Julian Press Inc. • Mouni Sadhu, 'In Days of Great Peace' p. Ed., revised and enlarged, pub. 1957 George Allen and Unwin Ltd. • Mouni Sadhu, 'Concentration', ch. Carvewright Serial Number. X 'Obstacles and Aids', p.
1959 by George Allen and Unwin Ltd. • Mouni Sadhu, letter to February 1965, Copyright, Merton Legacy Trust. • 'In Days of Great Peace' 2nd edition revised and enlarged 1957, Chapter IX 'My Path To Maharshi' page 54 • 'In Days of Great Peace' 2nd edition revised and enlarged 1957, Chapter IX 'My Path To Maharshi' page 54 • Sankaracharya, Viveka-Chudamani ('The Crest-Jewel of Wisdom') (Translation by Mohini M. Chatterji ) India, 1888.
• 'In Days of Great Peace' chpt.IX 'My Path to Maharshi' p. Revised and enlarged, pub. 1957 by George Allen and Unwin Ltd. • 'Samadhi; the Superconsciousness of the Future' ch. II 'Development of the Subtle Senses and the Superconsciousness in Man' p.
20, first published in 1962, second impression 1971, pub. By George Allen and Unwin Ltd. • Mouni Sadhu, 'In Days of Great Peace; at the Feet of Sri Ramana Maharshi, Diary Leaves from India' 1st edition October 1952, printed by Ramnarayan Press, Gandhinagar, Bangalore, India, page 175 • Sadhu, M, [n.d],, accessed 2009-05-01 • Sadhu, M, [n.d],, accessed 2009-05-01 • Bonnie Cehovet, of Sadhu's The Tarot: A Contemporary Course of the Quintessence of Hermetic Occultism (Wilshire, 1963) • Odrodzenie (Polish magazine dealing with and spirituality ); articles published as D.Sudowski in issues: Sept.1927,Jan.,Feb.,March, May, Sept., Oct. Of 1928 •, Patrick Hart, Naomi B.
Stone, The Asian Journal of Thomas Merton, (New Directions, 1975; ) • 'The Mountain Path' journal, Vol.II, July 1965, No3, review of 'Theury: the Art of Effective Worship' by the editor Arthur Osborne • 'In Days of Great Peace', chapter XIII 'The Direct Path' page 69 paragraph 1, 2nd ed. George Allen and Unwin Ltd. • 'Theurgy: The Art of Effective Worship' pages 64 and 65, originally published in 1965 by George Allen and Unwin, re-published in 2004 by Aeon Books • 'Ways to Self-Realization' pages 77-79, published by The Julian Press, 1962 • 'Theurgy' page 115, 2004 edition published by Aeon Books, London.
• Samadhi: the Superconsciousness of the Future., 1st edition 1962 pub., George Allen and Unwin Ltd, page 23 • Mouni Sadhu, Ways to Self Realization: A Modern Evaluation of Occultism and Spiritual Paths Foreword pages ix and x, pub. 1962 in the USA by the Julian Press inc. • • Mouni Sadhu 'Concentration', Bibliography and 'Ways to Self Realization', Bibliography. • • pages 13 and 14 of Foreword by Mouni Sadhu to Meditation: an Outline for Practical Study 1st., ed., pub., 1967 by George Allen and Unwin Ltd. • Mouni Sadhu, 'Samadhi' p. 1962 by George Allen and Unwin Ltd. • Mouni Sadhu, 'Concentration', chapter IX, 'The Western Tradition (Heart before Mind), page g51, published in 1959 by George Allen and Unwin Ltd.
• 'Ways to Self-Realization' by Mouni Sadhu, Chapter XX entitled 'Maha Yoga and Its Value for the World' page 74, first USA edition published in 1962 by The Julian Press • Ways to Self-Realization by Mouni Sadhu, ch. XX page 78 first published in the USA in 1962 by The Julian Press • 'Ways to Self-Realization' Chpt. XX pages 77 and 78 first USA edition published in 1962, by The Julian Press • 'Ways to Self-Realization' by Mouni Sadhu, Chapter XX, pages 78 and 79, published in the USA in 1962 by The Julian Press • See, for example, Concentration, The Tarot, Theurgy, Samadhi, etc. • 'Samadhi:the Superconsciousness of the Future' page 15, 1st Edition 1962, George Allen and Unwin, pub. • Mouni Sadhu, Samadhi:the Superconsciousness of the Future p. 1962 by George Allen and Unwin Ltd. • Mouni Sadhu, In Days of Great Peace p.
14, 2nd.ed., revised and enlarged, pub. 1957 by George Allen and Unwin Ltd. • Mouni Sadhu, In Days of Great Peace p. 9, 2nd ed., revised and enlarged, pub.1957 George Allen and Unwin Ltd. • Self Realisation. Life and Teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi by B.V.
Narasimha Swami, 3rd ed., 1936 • Maha Yoga by Who, 3rd.ed., 1947 • Maharshi's Gospel, 4th ed., 1946 • Spiritual Instruction, Who am I, Self-Inquiry, Truth Revealed and Forty Verses • 'The Mountain Path' journal, Vol.II, July 1965, No. 3, review of 'Theury: the Art of Effective Worship' by the editor Arthur Osborne • Mouni Sadhu, Samadhi p.
1962 by George Allen and Unwin Ltd. • Thomas Merton, pub. 1949 in the U.S. By New Directions and in Great Britain pub 1949 by Hollis and Carter, London. • Mouni Sadhu, Samadhi Chapter VIII 'Justice in Actions and Intentions', paragraphs 5, 6 and 7, pages 49 and 50, 1st ed., pub., 1962 by George Allen and Unwin Ltd. • Mouni Sadhu, Samadhi: the Superconsciousness of the Future p. 1962 by George Allen and Unwin Ltd.
• • • • St Jerome The Desert Fathers, trans., from the Latin with an Introduction by Helen Waddell, pub. By Vintage Books New York • • • • • Monk#Eastern Christianity • • • Mouni Sadhu, 'Concentration.an Outline for Practical Study' p.
44, first pub. 1959 by George Allen and Unwin Ltd.
• • • Mouni Sadhu, Samadhi, Chapter IX, The Building of the Inner Sanctuary p. 1962 by George Allen and Unwin, London. • Mouni Sadhu, Samadhi, pub.1962 by G Allen and Unwin, London • Mouni Sadhu 'In Days of Great Peace' 2nd edition revised and enlarged, published 1957 by George Allen and Unwin Ltd, p. • 'In Days of Great Peace.Diary Leaves from India' by Mouni Sadhu, chapter 39 'In Adyar', p.
242, first edition printed October 1952 by Ramnaranya Press,Gandhinagar, Bangalore, India. External links [ ] • • by Mouni Sadhu •.